Re: [Amps] Fraudulent email to amps posters

To: Larry Carman <lncarman@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fraudulent email to amps posters
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 09:32:09 -0700
Larry Carman wrote:
> Rich, Why did you chose the Apple over other computers/OS's?
> Larry N5BIP

Taking note of the many comments made about IE and OE, I am now using
Mozilla Thunderbird for email and Firefox for the web as of last evening.
What a difference!! T-bird has a spam and junk filter that can be
"trained" and Firefox runs faster than IE 6.xxxx, using google as the
searcher.
If you can see the speed difference with your eyes (and I can) that's
enough improvement for me.
73 to all,
Gary...wa6fgi