Re: [Amps] Alpha releases New Amp 9500

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha releases New Amp 9500
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:09:25 EDT

If Alpha furnishes the new amplifier with USB interface then anyone trying
to use an older computer is screwed. At least with the RS232/serial/comport all
 users have a way to control the unit. They made exactly the correct
decision.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 9/16/2005 11:00:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,