Re: [Amps] Westinghouse BC Ammeter QX-37

To: dezrat1242@ispwest.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Westinghouse BC Ammeter QX-37
From: HAROLD B MANDEL <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:22:50 -0500
Dear Bill,

The figure 3817.5 Watts is simply the Anode Supply
consumption at full bore of 2545 Volts times 1.5 amperes.

This is from a "black box" model where the entire amplifier is just seen
as a 1,691 ohm resistor.

Of course, the amplifier will not be cranking at full bore, key-down, A0A
for any time. I just wanted to design in some reliability.

Thanks,

Hal