Re: [Amps] Silicone Oil

To: "'amps@contesting.com'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Silicone Oil
From: "Wilkes, Richard ET1" <RWilkes@cgctampa.uscg.mil>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 23:16:00 -0500
 When I was employed as a technician for a paging company I had to rebuild
numerous 1000 watt dummy loads. These load were normally dissapating
approximately 500 watts at 900 mhz 24 hours a day. I ordered a rebuild kit
from Bird. If I recall correctly, the oil they sold me at, I believe $40 per
gallon, was labeled as mineral oil.