Re: [Amps] [BULK] - DIN stands for....?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] [BULK] - DIN stands for....?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:07:25 -0600
Yes, you are correct Pete.  I had forgotten about them, and for good reason.
I was tempted to use them at first.  They are already on all of my TIC
Ringrotors.  They are such a pain to connect/disconnect.  Also, I don't like
to have cables spliced and taped to a sealed connector with open wires.  So
I decided against using them.  However, they are NOT absolutely weatherproof
as I have discovered, but would likely last for 10-15 years anyway.

Keith