Re: [Amps] Unusual Solvent

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Unusual Solvent
From: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:38:04 -0600
I'm not sure if this product has been mentioned.

Union Rubber of Trenton, NJ sells a cleaning product for film negatives and
rubber cement thinning and cleanup. It is widely used in the Graphic Arts and
Printing industries. Their trade name is "Bestine". This liquid is great for
removing tape residue from everything. It doesn't attack most plastics.

Here's the safety product sheet # 838 about it:

http://tinyurl.com/fb6h7

http://gi.konicaminolta.us/docs/838%20-%20Duros%202%20in%201%20Developer%20B.pdf

I have a gallon of it which has lasted about 20 years. I don't tape too many
things! I would rather fold, spindle, and mutilate...

73 de Bob - K0RC