[Amps] Replacement Cap Mounting Board Henry 2k-Classic Console

To: "amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Replacement Cap Mounting Board Henry 2k-Classic Console
From: "Rich Hallman - N7TR" <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 16:31:02 -0700
When trying to re-drill the mounting holes to install the new 8 filter
caps I was replacing in my Henry 2K-Classic Console, I managed to
completely destroy one of the holes.  Looks like it just fell apart.

So here is the question....This looks like Phenolic type basalite board
(Brown).  Anyone used something newer or recommend what I can use to
replace the stock board with?  I have a drill press, so no issues
re-drilling a new board.   Or if there are boards already built for 8
Screw-in Caps....better yet.

Thanks...

Rich

Rich N7TR