Re: [Amps] New Elecraft Amps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] New Elecraft Amps
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:26:13 -0400
Eddy,

I'm hoping to start a grid driven, 4 tube with 813's. The price you can pick
the tubes up, even if new Chinese, and the other parts pretty cheap compared to
others. I seen where you could by a set of 4 new 7 pin sockets for about
$10-$12. The transformer and chassis would most likely be the cost in the
project.

Best,

Will