Re: [Amps] Q and Resonance

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Q and Resonance
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:18:48 -0400
Bill,

Back when they had the novice class, I always figured the tecnician class
needed to be more technical as for repairing radios than did the novice. How
can one be a technician if they do not know electronics or how to work on one?
Since they did away with the novice, are they saying it's ok to be dumb but be
a technician? That's a sure route to get someone killed by HV in an amp or tube
type transceiver if they know nothing at all.

Best,

Will