[Amps] Tetrode Amplifier

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Tetrode Amplifier
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:57:23 -0400
Having just about completed my modifications on the Henry 4K-Ultra, I am
looking for another amp project.  I have a source for some 4CX300Y tetrodes
and I just bought some sockets for them.  I am thinking about finding a
desktop amp that was commercially produced using goofy tetrodes(or triodes),
no longer made, and relatively cheap that I could modify to use the
4CX400's.  Any recommendations?  The ideal amp would have enough room to
install screen and bias supplies if it were originally a triode amp.  I am
thinking NCL-2000.  Any out there?

Thanks,
Bob Maser  W6TR