Re: [Amps] Ameritron Amps

To: "Steve Thompson" <g8gsq@eltac.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron Amps
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:40:57 -0400

If that is true I wonder why tubes in push-pull amplifiers
don't blow up, why the output of a PP amp isn't zero, why a
push-pull self excited oscillator is easily possible to
build and why it works quite well, and many other things
like that.

Between the push pull parasitics and the melting of glass in
the area where there is no dielectric stress that only
happened in Chinese tubes that would also melt at the same
spot while only having dc, I'm almost thinking this could
just be a fixation about parasitics.

73 Tom