Re: [Amps] Bad tubes from ebay, update

To: Larry <larry@w7iuv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bad tubes from ebay, update
From: "Patrick A. Thompson Sr." <wa4tuk-rf@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:13:27 -0500
I won't disagree with your conclusions about the pitfalls of buying
cold war surplus tubes; however, I thought Anthony Welsh was a British
ham/electronics dealer?

For what it's worth, I've bought relatively low cost parts from
"kwtubes" out of Lithuania with no surprises or regrets. These were
things like HV rated axial caps and 100kHz crystals for boatanchor
repair. Neither of these would degrade on the shelf.

Pat
wa4tuk