Re: [Amps] Relais for an antenna crossover switch

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Relais for an antenna crossover switch
From: Guido Tedeschi <guidoted@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 01:42:01 +0200
Thanks Tom and Karl-Arne for the informations.
I know that the relais are too much, but using only the vacuum SPST
would be too risky: 1500W into receiver if some failure happens...
What do you suggest, do you think that would be better to use the
smaller 30A relais (more compact design) instead of bigger vacuum relais?
Thanks again and 73
Guido, ik2bcp