Re: [Amps] Need help locating an article

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "W0UN -- John Brosnahan" <shr@swtexas.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need help locating an article
From: "Fortra" <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:01:49 +0200
Hi John,

this is the article in July/August 1999 QEX, "A regulated 2400-V power
supply" pages 50-55. by A.R.(Al) Williams, VE6AXW. I do not have it in
electronic form but as magazine issue. If you let me know fax number i will
fax it to you later today!
 Best regards,

Nermin S58DX

( yeah, i know now why my wife told me why i am keeping all those
magazines!)