Re: [Amps] FW: economics 3501

To: <dhallam@rapidsys.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: economics 3501
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 08:37:04 -0400
Hi Dave et al,

Yipes...!

Excuse me, then, whilst I "...exit stage right" to sweep the floor of my
tax-free gilded titanic pleasure palace!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ
Ontario CANADA (yes, Canada --- the single biggest supplier of oil to the
U.S.A., bigger even than Saudi Arabia, a fact that 99.9% of Americans are
completely unaware of)...