Re: [Amps] New SB-200 owner

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] New SB-200 owner
From: Peter Chadwick <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:43:35 +0200 (CEST)
K1KP tells me:

..>.the KWS-1 *does* have negative feedback, where a portion of the PA output
is fed back to the driver cathode...<
Tnx Tony. sri, my mistake.
Pappenfus suggests that super cathode driven operation works well with the
4CX1000 and the 4CX250, allowing very good IMD. The circuit is of course
similar to the 'neutralised, not directly grounded grid  triode circuit' that
Tom has told us about. Before the flames start,  please note that this is
amother area where I do NOT disagree with Tom.
Despite the fact that I fail to believe that us heretics who don't believe in
nichrome will actually burn in hell for eternity!
73
Peter G3RZP