Re: [Amps] Drake L7 in UK, any idea of value please?

To: Eroddy4366@aol.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Drake L7 in UK, any idea of value please?
From: Tyron <tyron@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 01:25:33 +0000
Just looked at those on ebay(.com), they're listed as in Tacoma.

My original question to the list was asking for value of my L7 which I
am reluctantly thinking of selling - I am near London, UK.

Had another thought - as mine is an export model with 10 metres included
as standard does that increase its scarcity and desireability (and
value!)? :-)

73, Tyron, M1AQV