Re: [Amps] Painting xfmrs

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Painting xfmrs
From: "Jeff Carter" <amps@hidden-valley.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 16:54:32 -0400
With one or two exceptions, the opinion of the list seems to be to
paint the transformer, with more than one person saying they regularly
do so, especially with transformers-in-a-can like the SB-220 HV
transformer.

This will be for show *and* for use.  It doesn't take a whole lot more
time to do things neatly and to use care than it does to just slap
everything together.  I have found when I take the time to do things
like this, I seem to get a better end result.

Thanks for all the replies!

Jeff/KD4RBG