Re: [Amps] Painting xfmrs

To: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>, "Jeff Carter" <amps@hidden-valley.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Painting xfmrs
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:28:40 -0400
Ive been painting transformers for about 50 years with no problems nor any
hex from mythology.

The Hi Temp paint used for painting engine blocks or headers works just fine
and there is a wide choice of colors as well as the level of gloss.

I build hot rods and have the same level of pride with the appearance of my
ham projects. A sloppy amp often reflects the builders skills and the
quality of the rest of the work.

Carl
KM1H