Re: [Amps] cooling chimney?

To: "'AMPS submit'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] cooling chimney?
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 03:17:00 +0200
I like the use of chimneys with similar tubes for another reason as well,
for protecting nearby components.
In the past I experienced in one HB amp two times the desoldering of
capacitor connections (doorknobs etc.)caused by the heat of the very close
tubes.
It did not happen again since I use chimneys. Too much heat is also not
healthy for B&W coil stock.

73
Peter