Re: [Amps] Damage?

To: "Dave Weiss" <davidhweiss@gmail.com>, "Al Waller, K3TKJ" <k3tkj@qsl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Damage?
From: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:06:40 -0700
::Ridiculous!  Everyone knows Amplified Coax only works if you use dB grease.

I have small tins of dB grease available: 1 oz, $79.95; 2 oz, $995; 3 oz,
$12,499.  1 oz is good for 100 feet of cable, but for longer lengths you cannot
use multiple 1 oz supplies because it must be a monolithic pour.  Cost per
volume increases with volume because the stuff is scarce as authentic Unicorn
Dung.

-WB2WIK/6