Re: [Amps] Ameritron in for fixing...

To: "Jim Reid" <reidj021@hawaii.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ameritron in for fixing...
From: "Dave Weiss" <davidhweiss@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 14:29:11 -0500
Jim:

Contacting Ameritron is not easy, but if you call around *08:30 their local
time* you may get Mike, the service manager.  Failing that you get Sonorra
who will get mike to the phone.  They may be closed Monday and also there is
a hurricane in the neighborhood come Monday.  Mike knows the products VERY
well.

I have had to sit redialing a long time so expect it.

Dave K3FT