[Amps] Amps to the rescue again!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Amps to the rescue again!
From: "walnutcreek@appstate.net" <walnutcreek@appstate.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 19:56:24 -0500
My thanks to those that responded to my query about the diode blocks for the 3K
Classic.  I have parts installed and brought her up into the dummy load with
the variac controlling voltage.  All is well and legal limit plus no problem.
Thanks Bill, W6FF!
Now, since only one diode was bad and I replaced both I decided to put the
spare into my Hunter 2000c that also had a fried diode block.  Now it makes 1kw
plus and 1400 PEP.
I'm happy, all of my amps are now updated and in operation again.
Best 73 and safe holiday travels!
Cam
WA4JKW