Re: [Amps] Plate Choke Values

To: "'Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate Choke Values
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:54:13 +0100

As you are already going to use vacuum variables you can put the choke after
the roller inductor to the 50 ohm side.
The anode variable and roller must withstand twice your anode voltage and
the blocking capacitor needs much more capacity.
But then your choke can be become much smaller, 50-90µH are sufficient and
that can be wound without any in band resonance.

73
Peter