Re: [Amps] HV PS transformer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV PS transformer
From: "pc5m, Carel" <pc5m@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:12:43 +0100 (CET)
Hi Marv,

Do you remember which kind/type of rectifier diodes you have been using ?
Did do some research and found some ultra-fast diode's (trr < 30ns) with
decent reverse voltage (600V), but would be interested in your experience
? Suppose the "chopping"  freq of the SMPS would be in the moderate range
of 10-40 KHz ?

Thanks, Carel.