Re: [Amps] SB200 on 6m & my take

To: amps@contesting.com, KB0NLY <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB200 on 6m & my take
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
The "Taylors" that R.F. Parts sells are Chinese.  R. F. Parts acquired the
Taylor trademark a while back.  However, the 572B tubes that Taylor brands with
the Taylor trademark are supposedly "special" runs from the Chinese sources and
supposedly are of a higher quality than the "run of the mill" Chinese tubes.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com