Re: [Amps] [Moon-net] Major breakthrough with regenerative yagi.

To: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>, AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] [Moon-net] Major breakthrough with regenerative yagi.
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 07:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
Well, your idea certainly hit home for me!  Way, way back in the olden days
(probably 1950'ish when I was about 8 or 9 years old), I had exactly the same
idea.  I was very excited about the idea, drew up a sketch and tried to
convince my father to help me build it.  Perpetual motion!  Why not!  Well, he
was a bit more pragmatic and the idea died a quiet death after a couple of
weeks.  Don't remember when I had learned enough physics to figure out it was a
non-starter but I sure do remember the excitement of the idea!

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY