Re: [Amps] Asynchronous coax matching transformer

To: <lists@subich.com>, <TexasRF@aol.com>, <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Asynchronous coax matching transformer
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:36:10 -0400
UHF connectors have varying effects but for all pratical purposes show a
20dB or better return loss thru 222 mHz before climbing. Many versions do
show RF heating due to poor quality insulation, even at HF.

I refuse to buy imports and search out Amphenol, Kings, and other mil spec
marked ones at hamfests, sometimes attached to a piece of junk coax.

Carl
KM1H