Re: [Amps] parasitic oscillation techniques

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] parasitic oscillation techniques
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:50:24 -0400
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 12:41 PM

Do you have anyone that can help you look up Eimacs # and dial it for you?

I didnt realize that you are handicapped.

And since you like to be selective in your reply references with creative
editing I'll include the following which you must have accidentally forgot.
As to why?  I'll repeat for the last time. If you are really that interested
then call Eimac. I didnt ask and it wasnt offered.

Ive personally never claimed a damage potential and simply dispute his
parasitics theory as the cause of every bang event in a SB-220 in
particular. Why is that so hard for you to understand?