Re: [Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?

To: mausoptik@btinternet.com, k7fm@teleport.com, sub1@rogerhalstead.com, km1h@jeremy.mv.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?
From: texasrf@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:26:53 EST

You can narrow it down to only 10 issues by referring to the yearly index
in the December issues in those days.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 12/17/2009 2:17:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mausoptik@btinternet.com writes:

Colin,  can you narrow it down a bit beyond 'the fifties'? I have most QSTs
from that  era but if you or anyone can narrow it below 120  issues.....

Cheers
Dave