Re: [Amps] me not an idiot

To: Dave White <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] me not an idiot
From: "Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]" <peter@frenning.dk>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:25:59 +0200

Some of those 5KW capable amps were certainly running flat out in this
week-end WPX contest! When you answer a 9+60dB signal with a measly 1KW
Tx, and he can't even hear you, something fishy is afoot!

--
Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

** Genius is one per cent inspiration, **
** and ninety-nine per cent            **
** perspiration.                       **
**               -- Thomas A. Edison   **
email: peter(no-spam filler)@frenning.dk
http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
Ph. +45 4619 3239
Snailmail: