Re: [Amps] 'Good engineering'

To: "Jim Thomson" <Jim.thom@telus.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 'Good engineering'
From: "Zeitler, Lane LT, FST-1" <zeitlel@cpr3.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 06:41:48 -0800
I would to see data on failure rates of Chinese tubes. My personal
experiences over the past 15 yrs or so with them have been 100%
positive. 3-500, 572B, and two 8877, all Chinese. I have no objective
data to suggest they are sub-standard. Also look at the Ebay feedback
for the one supplier of 572bs, very impressive. I think the name of the
company on Ebay is "Q-mart" or something similar.

Lane
Ku7i