Re: [Amps] Hmmmm...Legal limit boiled the oil in the cantena

To: "Jim Thomson" <Jim.thom@telus.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Hmmmm...Legal limit boiled the oil in the cantena
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:17:09 -0400
Yep they spend a lot of money but heck, welfare checks, SSI fraud and
selling drugs helps pay for the fun (-;

Some even have real and well paying jobs and a few make big bucks building
amps for others and they are not afraid to pay for the parts they want. Go
to Dayton or any large hamfest and they are always buying QRO part......with
cash.

Carl
KM1H