Re: [Amps] Hmmmm...Legal limit boiled the oil in the cantena

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Hmmmm...Legal limit boiled the oil in the cantena
From: "Jeff Blaine AC0C" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:10:38 -0500
Bill,

There has to exist, at a minimum, a DC blocking cap of some kind.  I may
have missed some part of the conversation but I would guess that must be the
case...

Of course, after looking at bigradios.com web site just now, maybe some guys
may consider 10KV or whatever sitting on the antenna elements an acceptable
situation for the 10 seconds or whatever it is that the B+ is applied to
these flame throwers.

73/jeff/ac0c