Re: [Amps] Uruguay Amp Project

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Uruguay Amp Project
From: Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB <felipeceglia2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 16:39:13 -0300
Hmmm... I forgot to mention that in junkyards one eventually come across some
amps debris. Unfortunately there are usually no transformers as they are
chopped
to sell the copper in it.

I got my heart broken when I came across debris of two Harris RF-110 amps on
such a place. I looked around as crazy for the PS, but they had been gone.

73,

Felipe

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB