Re: [Amps] triode or tetrode

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] triode or tetrode
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:11:43 -0500
Bill,

The other "fine point" of a first time amp build - is the mistakes that you
make along the way that you don't realize until later.

A guy does not really build an amp in a linear fashion.  He builds this and
that.  And then later figures out because of factor X, he has to go back and
rebuild this or that.  And the sequence goes on.

When you have put as many amps as Carl has done - or thought about every
micrscopic detail over 15 years of mulling as you have done Bill, these
issues don't come up much.

But for the average guy on his first build, you are so very right.  It's a
months time frame project by the time the entire sequence is considered in
the end...

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com