Re: [Amps] triode or tetrode

To: "'amp reflector'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] triode or tetrode
From: "Martin Sole" <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 22:30:41 +0700
I recall a maxim of some good time ago that postulated power tubes (valves)
can be likened to women. One is very nice, two might at first seem like it
would be even nicer, however there are pitfalls for the unwary. As a
consequence one is the recommended choice for most. If you really must have
two then be sure to keep them in separate houses where they cannot see each
other.

With apologies

Martin, HS0ZED