Re: [Amps] triode or tetrode

To: amps@contesting.com, dezrat1242@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] triode or tetrode
From: DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:37:25 +0000 (GMT)
The downside, of course, is that I've spent the last 20 years trawling
fleamarkets and amassing useful parts (ok, my wife calls it "junk") that I may
need some day.  In my case (I think I must be descended from squirrels) that
means a *LOT* of stuff.  I have so many old transformers of varying shapes and
sizes that when the Royal Air Force practice their low flying up and down the
Trent valley I'm sure that they must detect a magnetic anomaly....

Dave G0OIL