[Amps] Amp Supply information

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Amp Supply information
From: Michael Almeter <w4mja@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 05:45:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,    Being a newer ham than some (licensed in 2005), I don't know some
of the history of companies that have come and gone. I've got an Amp Supply
LK-500NTC, and have tried unsuccessfully to find information on what type of
company Amp Supply was.     Can anyone tell me if they were known for producing
quality amps? What their typical pricing on amplifiers were? Was it a working
man's amp or something that those with deep pockets could only afford? Are they
rare at all?    If anyone could direct me to maybe a QST or CQ advertisement
that they might have taken out, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks for all the help,
Mike Almeter

W4MJA