Re: [Amps] SHV connectors great, but where to find coax?

To: "Ian White GM3SEK" <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SHV connectors great, but where to find coax?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:14:18 -0400
From: "Ian White GM3SEK" <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 1:47 PM

DAVE WHITE wrote:
> If I plug one end into the 6kV supply and the other into my right
>nostril then that's my own fault and my own responsibility, right? Dave
>G0OIL (not SK, amazingly)

Which only goes to show: never argue about safety with anyone who is
willing to die for his beliefs!
73 from Ian GM3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek

Many still refuse to use seat belts or walk against the traffic light. Using
a PL-259 for a modest HV is also a whole lot less dangerous than walking in
the woods with a round chambered and the safety off. Or walking down an
unlit street in dark clothes. Or riding a bicycle without a helmet. Or
walking around in most cities after dark in certain sections.

In this country more die in one year from skating or snowmobiling on thin
ice than hams have ever died using a PL-259.

Should I go on or has the point been sufficiently made yet? Leave us alone
to make our own decisions and bother someone else about some social issues
which the nannies love to do.

Carl
KM1H