Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 93, Issue 34

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 93, Issue 34
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:11:46 -1000
> With cw dots you are "pulse" tuning at 30% duty.

Last time I checked, CW dits are one unit length duration, and the
spaces between dits within a character are also one unit length. Most
keyers these days can have the "weight" adjusted, so that the proportion
is not necessarily exactly what I have said. However the "standard"
timing of a string of dits would result in 50% duty cycle.