Re: [Amps] HV rectifier strings - to bypass or not?

To: ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV rectifier strings - to bypass or not?
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 15:30:36 -0700
Thanks, Ken.

You're right about using the resistors to equalize the drops across the
older diodes, and (in some cases) the filter caps.

In this case, though, it's just about something I heard from Bill Orr (I
think) years ago about "switching noise" or "white noise" from the
diodes showing up in the receiver. I was curious about it, which
prompted my original mail.

73,
Jim N7CXI