Re: [Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW
From: "David Cutter" <d.cutter@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 21:22:38 -0000
Sam

I appreciate and understand what  you are saying; by the way, well done, I
like your style.  But, wrt propagation, if you have 2 transmitters in the
same town, one of whom is known to be a goody wearing a white hat and one of
whom is being closely monitored, you can calculate and estimate and analyse
and come to a reasonable conclusion which is statistically significant.
Over a period, a data base of white hats v grey hats can point a finger of
suspicion.  With this on the web for all to see, it might be enough in
itself: you never know the power of peer pressure or adjudicators asking
searching questions.   It is a tool that has just popped up very recently,
who knows where it might lead.

David
G3UNA