Re: [Amps] A dual 4-1000 amp

To: <audioguy@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A dual 4-1000 amp
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:30:08 -0500
I have several vintage transmitters and a few Class C amps but my favorite
is a Hallicrafters HT-9 driving a pair of 250TH's with 304TL modulators. It
makes all the right noises and everything glows! I havent got around to
restoring a one owner 32V2/75A3 combo yet but Im already collecting parts
for a new amp and modulator.

Carl
KM1H