Re: [Amps] 813 Amplifier Article

To: "dhallam@knology.net" <dhallam@knology.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 813 Amplifier Article
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 19:26:14 -0400
I am glad that someone has noticed the difference.

   I have plenty of 4E27As and 4-125A, 6155 etc.
And some 4-65A tubes.  My glass EIMAC collection has every thing from a 15E to
2000T but missing
a 1500T.  An interesting thing is that the 1000T is smaller than a 750TL and is
sam size as a 450TL/TH.
However, is has a small metal tube to blow extra air on the filament seal.  I
suspect it was intended as
a relatively easy upgrade for transmitters using 450TH/TL tubes.

  73
Bill wa4lav