Re: [Amps] 813 Amplifier Article

To: "LA7SL Nils Petter" <la7sl@norgespost.no>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 813 Amplifier Article
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:41:28 -0400
Tokyo High Power had a nice compact 2x 4X150/250 amp that was Super Cathode
driven. Ive repaired a few but didnt have the equipment at home then to run
IMD tests.

The NCL-2000 may have been the first commercial linear (1963) to use a 50
Ohm swamped grid input. In that tap position it would do 1200W out key down
with 15-20W drive.

Carl
KM1H