Re: [Amps] WARNING! W4RT

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] WARNING! W4RT
From: Hal W5GHZ <w5ghz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:08:37 -0700 (PDT)
John, just because Roger mentioned "PayPal" doesn't mean he bought the item on
eBay.
PayPal services many other companies.  You know what happens when you ass-u-me
something.  I also like to hear about these types of problems.  Besides, I
think John was crazy for buying from W4RT in the first place.  I'd bet he
doesn't do that again.

W5GHZ