Re: [Amps] 3-1000 Amplifiers

To: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-1000 Amplifiers
From: NE6V <ne6v@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 16:06:44 -0700
funny you mention this. Recently I ran a want ad on e-ham for a henry floor
amp.I got several responses, but one of the interesting ones was a ham in
the South East with only 1 of 2 amps henry made using the 3-1000 tube. The
amp has 2 of those tubes and a plate voltage of 4700.The amp which was
offered to me has the tear drop meters and has been upgraded, quite nicely.I
have pics of it.

73
de
ne6v