Re: [Amps] FW: [Boatanchors] Best Boatanchor 160-10m Receivers forSSB?

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>, "Robert Morris" <robrk@nidhog.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: [Boatanchors] Best Boatanchor 160-10m Receivers forSSB?
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 09:21:09 -0400
Anyone out there still have any of these radios in operationa?  I'd like to
hear of WAV file of front-end overload. Over the years I had most of them...
can't remember having an over load problem, the antenna's were gain
antenna's as well....maybe just never got on when near by stations were
operating???  I'll bet most radios from that era had similar issues with
just a few being the exception.

Maybe this is a boat anchor discussion ;-)

73,
dave
wa3gin