Re: [Amps] Length of coax from xcvr to amp affecting input swr.

To: <jim.thom@telus.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Length of coax from xcvr to amp affecting input swr.
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 02:04:36 +0000
This is a common phenomena and many amp users see it with a variety of amp
makes and models.  Alpha recommends 3 feet, and that works great.  There must
be another magic length longer than 3 feet, but only cut and try will tell you,
but I would much rather change coax length than dig into the amps.   73, HNY

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com